Thursday 5 May 2016

Must Watch - Interesting Clips From The Web

This week I came across a few interesting Clips on line

This one is short and sweet and to the point - Good on you Woody!

Why cows are good for the planet when managed the right way which is the key.

How to Use Diatomaceous Earth to Get Rid of Pests Naturally

Pre-schoolers growing their own food
Interview with an Amish Farmer and Agronomist.  This goes for just over an hour but is really interesting.  Did you know that glyphosate is an antibiotic? That is why it kills all the good bacteria in the soil


2 comments:

  1. I hope I've got time this weekend to view the farmer interview. Sounds interesting! I was listening to a fellow on the radio yesterday who lost all his bees in a matter of days. He thought it may be chemicals council was using when spraying footpaths in his inner suburban Brisbane suburb but apparently not. It seems more likely it's another class of chemicals that are available on the shelves of larger home improvement centres for suburban gardeners. I shudder when I think about the range of chemicals that surround us now ... and believe wholeheartedly that that can't be good for any of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg it is worth it even if you have to watch in a few sessions.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks for taking the time to comment