Friday 11 March 2016

5 Year Bloggaversary

Wow it has been 5 years since I started writing in this space.  I really want to thank everyone who follows, stops by and takes the time to comment.

There is going to be a lot happening for us over the next 12 - 24 months so I hope you stick around for the ride.  Over the next month there will be quite a few big steps forward for us towards our move to NZ and we think that in the next month we might even have a date (well a week) locked in for the move.




Thanks again everyone it means a lot.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your significant bloggaversary. It is a big achievement! I read some stats that most newbie bloggers quit usually quite before the 6 month mark, so that would put you in the top 5%!

    Gav x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo top 5% thanks Gav that is great news. I am glad I stuck/stick at it as I love the community it creates.

      Delete
  2. Sign me up for the ride, im looking forward to it. Congratulations and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 5 years....and I look forward to hearing all about your plans and move to NZ. Regards Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy all the plans are starting to come together at the same time.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, I have enjoyed coming along for the ride, and look forward to more adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 5th anniversary. I'll be enjoying the virtual move to UN ZUD too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely in for the ride! Congratulations on 5years, I'm going to have to get cracking on reading through your archives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done for five years of what's happening at your place, it will soon be a different place but we will be along for the ride too.

    Here's hoping your move goes smoothly and nothing important gets damaged.

    Thank you, take a bow 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Fiona, I look forward to seeing where the move back to NZ takes you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks for taking the time to comment