Saturday 30 August 2014

Peak Challenge - Must Watch Short Films

This week I came across some short animated films by Linda Cockburn who blogs over at Living the Good Life.
Linda (with the help of many other talented people) has done an amazing job with these short films and I think they are a great way of starting the conversation about climate change with people you know.
These are only about 4 minutes each and are presented in a way that makes the information easy to understand and relate to.  Please check these out and pass them on.

I will be emailing these to everyone I know and I encourage you to do the same.











What did you think?

I am looking forward to the follow on from these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks for taking the time to comment