Wednesday 5 September 2012

Back into the swing of things

Things are getting back to normal after our holiday.
Here are a few snaps of the week that was.

This week our pussy cat turned 13 and although she is really an indoor cat she like to venture out into the shade house for an hour or so each day.
 The orchids are in full bloom

 And there have been a few stand offs between the indoor and out door pets.  They both want to be where the other one is.
 Hubby and I went to the circus,
 Cirquee du Soleil's "Ovo" and it was AMAZING!!!
 There has even been some bread making and baking.
I have got seeds germinating too but you didn't really need to seed a picture of an empty pot did you.

Back to normality.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I admire you being able to grow orchids. I think they are so beautiful. But have always heard they are tricky to grow so haven't bothered - until this year I bought my first. It hasn't flowered yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos thanks for sharing them. It sometimes takes a while to get back into a routine after a holiday - I know I am feeling that way. Your bread looks tasty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind and understanding words Fiona means a lot. Things are getting better, I am being more open and honest and talking to him about how we are both feeling. I have found that seeing someone and going to chat with someone has really helped me and he too is going to do the same. Thanks for the support xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Thanks for taking the time to comment